The Metal Man Arc 80T is a DC-only inverter stick welder with an exceptionally smooth stick welding performance in an extremely small package. It is intended for use for stick welding steel, stainless steel, cast iron, and hard surfacing, using electrodes from 1/16 inch to 3/32 inch. It is also capable of Scratch-Start DC TIG Welding on Steel and Stainless Steel with optional ACTT1.
- Welds up to 1/8” in a single pass
- Use 120V input power
- Advanced inverter technology
- Dial Adjustable Amperage Control
- Easy twist-lock connections & polarity control on the front panel.
- Shoulder Strap for extreme portability.
- Add on Optional ACTT1 for scratch start DC TIG welding on steel and stainless steel
- Lightweight, only 6.6 lbs
- Ground Cable & Clamp
- Electrode Holder & Cable
- Instruction Manual
- ACTT1 – TIG Torch, 17V Style – 10 ft.
- MMIGR – Replacement Inert Gas Regulator
- MMGC10-25-6FT – Replacement Ground Cable & Clamp
- MMEHC10-25-6FT – Replacement Electrode Holder & Cable