A quality built auto-darkening welding helmet with all the features you expect from a helmet twice its cost. The AB8500SC features 9-13 variable shade adjustment for use in MIG, Stick, AC and DC TIG down to 10 amps.
This helmet is powered off the welding arc or from solar power, with two CR1025 Lithium batteries for back up power. The AB8100SC features 2 arc sensors and a viewing area of 3.62 in. x 1.36 in. Made to fit right, the 5-point adjustable head gear allows you to make it fit your way. All Metal Man Auto-Darkening welding helmets are built to block all Ultra-Violet and Infra-Red rays up to shade 16. With ANSI and CSA approval, the Metal Man AB8100SC Welding Helmet is safe, functional, quality built and backed with a 1 year lens replacement.
Order Part Number AB8500SC
• Clear View Of The Welding Area
When The Arc Is Not On.
• Variable Shade Control From 9 to 13
• 2 Arc Sensors with Auto On/Off
• Dial Adjustable Sensitivity & Delay
• Switching Time 1/25,000 second
• Accepts Standard Magnifying Lens
• Solar Power Supply with Back Up CR1025 Replaceable Batteries
• Low Amp TIG Welding to 10 Amps
• ANSI/CSA Approval with UV/IR
Protection to Shade 16
• 5-Point Adjustable Head Gear For A Comfort Fit
• 1 Year Warranty