Metal Man is a company driven by creative, profitable growth and seeks to provide
knowledgable customer service before, during and after the sale.
• Work hard to accomplish your tasks, work is called work because it is.
• Work smart to do your work in a way that doesn't waste time, energy or money.
• Work creatively so you can become an innovator.
• Work with excellence in mind, if we can't provide it internally find someone outside who can.
• Work in a way to understand your strengths, passions, and limits so you can achieve greater fulfillment
on the job.
• Work Safe, injuries not only hurt you but the team as well.
• Honor and respect each other on the team, we all need each other to accomplish more than we can on our own.
• Use words that build people up and encourage them. Be full of compliments and gratitude. Say thank you often.
• Help others when they need it to accomplish difficult tasks, share your knowledge and experience with them.
• Be honest and upfront with mistakes, keep them to a minimum and get them rectified quickly.
• Be accurate, get the numbers right (costs, volumes, lead times, profit margins) when making business decisions.
• Be trustworthy, be the person other people, our team, customers and suppliers go to because they trust us in
character and to get things done right and on time.